Chapter 5 part 2: I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord

Chapter 5 part 2: I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord




<<Back>>    <<Next>>


Chapter 5: From now on (Part 2)



I was a little surprised by the words of gratitude she said. I wondered if she had calmed down after the night. 


Anyway, that's a good thing.


Thinking this, I nodded to myself.


††††



As I continue to put the butter into the frying pan, the smell is aromatic and inviting. I like this smell that tickles my nose. It stimulates my appetite.


… I can hear a stomach growl… but it’s not me but Spica's.


I turned my head to the side and met Spica's eyes, she was staring at me with her bright red face. Looks like she is embarrassed.


As the butter burns easily, I melt it carefully to prevent it from burning. When I was sure that the butter was melted, I took out the milk from the pouch.


I poured the mixture into the pan, making sure that the ratio of milk to butter was three parts butter to one part milk. Slowly stirring with a spatula, I could smell the sweet aroma of milk and butter mixed together. When the butter and milk were well mixed, I sprinkled a little flour. This will add taste and thickness to the flavor.


I put some of it on my finger from the chopsticks I was stirring with, and lick it.


"It's h-hot...Yes, it's good.”


It's not very sweet because I did not add sugar, but it can be mistaken for the fresh aroma of cream.


While frying the chopped garlic, I ate one of the dried noodles that was boiling...The core is not boiled yet.


I took out the dried meat from the preserved food, cut it into reasonably sized pieces, and put it on the pan where I was frying the garlic. It made the light sound of oil popping.


The smoked meat, seasoned with a variety of spices to prevent spoilage, had a strong flavor, and even without salt and pepper, it would add a deep flavor. I even added the sauce to the meat.


I waited until the dried meat was cooked, then poured in the cream substitute I had made earlier.


This is where my special secret ingredient comes into play.


Dried kelp, a delicacy from the sea, is chopped into small pieces and sprinkled on top. This will give a rich flavor.


After putting the boiled pasta into the frying pan and stir-frying it to give it a nice heat… it is ready.


The soup is made.


I put some of it on a plate and served it to Spica.


"It's breakfast.”


She didn't reply, but she looked up at me and nodded her head.


I sat down two meters away from Spica, held my hands together, and mumbled a "thank you for breakfast”.


I put some hot meat in my mouth.


The taste of the rich creamy sauce hits the back of your throat with a thud. ...... Yes, it's good.


Spica was scooping up the pasta from the plate with a gesture that could only be described as elegant.


No noise was made, and her manner was gentle. I can see the elegance in the way she sat on her knees. (The usual sitting position in japan).


She brought the pasta to her mouth ... but she opened her eyes slightly and looked at me. When I nodded a little, she started to eat the pasta as soon as possible.


I feel a sense of accomplishment. 


The only sound in the forest was the faint clatter of dishes.


After watching the pasta disappear from the plate, I looked at Spica.


“Uh… Spica, what are going to do after this?"


Spica turned silent and grasped the hem of her tattered robe tightly.


"Well, I've been traveling a lot. I came to this forest on my way to visit the village of Palouse. I've also been to the village of the fairy tribe., and In the future, I'll visit… the other dragon race towns as well."


I strengthen my nervous, moisten dry lips with my tongue.


I'm not very good at this sort of thing.


"Until then... why don't you travel with me?"

  • Translator: Heartless



<<Back>>    <<Next>>

1 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post

Advertisement

Advertisement