Chapter 23 Part 1: Moonlight - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord

Chapter 23 Part 1: Moonlight - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord




<<Back>>    <<Next>>


Kindly join Our Discord for Announcements


Chapter 23 Part 1:



The orange color emits vaguely from the lamp in the night.


Gigi...The sound of magic converts into light echoes through the room. The silence in this room is not heavy, but strangely comforting.


The sound of the chair shifting enhances the silence.


As I wipe the sweat from my face with my sleeve, my eyes meet Spica's, who is staring at me.


She is smiling modestly, supporting her cheeks with both hands.



“...What happened?"


"No, it's just that it's refreshing to see you like this.”


"Is that so?”


"Yes.”



What's so fun about it? I don't know, but it's a lot better than her ...pouty, grumpy face.



"Are you tired?


"A little. I guess I'm a little tired. I was busy at the bar. Also, I'm a little drunk."



The alcohol in the honey wine is stronger than I expected, and the alcohol is swirling around me from running.



"Good night."



She says with a soft expression that shows how much she cares for me.



"Thank you."


"You're welcome."



Spica smiles happily again. The soft, slightly embarrassed expression on her face is a defenseless smile that strips her of the caution she wore.


I’m shocked deep in my heart when I see that smile.


It's...You know, it's highly destructive. (cuteness)


Go easy on me. I look at Spica with that in mind, but she is still smiling happily.


...Should I have to say something right now? Is there nothing to say?


Suddenly, a brilliant thought flashes through my mind. Oh yes, I have a souvenir for you.


I’m about to put my hand on my pouch and hand Spica some juice, but then an interesting idea pops up in my head. My brain unanimously passes the judgment.


I get up from my chair and walk to the window and open it wide.


Then I wave to Spica in front of the window.



"Kya!"



Without saying a word, I put my hands under her knees and held her in my arms. She should be a little surprised, I hope.


My smile deepens as I see her reaction.


...I jumped out of the window.


At my feet is a thin sheet of ice, glowing slightly green. Cutting through the night breeze, which is neither cold nor hot, I bounce up and out of the inn.



"Are you feeling cold?"


"I'm fine, but..."



I smile at her slurred words and put my face to Spica's ear.



"Talking outside at night can be quite loud, so let's talk in a low voice.”



Whispering, What a way to get back to my childhood.


Spica nods her head exaggeratedly.



****
  • Translator: Heartless



<<Back>>    <<Next>>




*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Advertisement

Advertisement