Chapter 21 Part 1: In a while - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord

Chapter 21 Part 1: In a while - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord




<<Back>>    <<Next>>


Kindly join Our Discord for Announcements


Chapter 21 Part 1:




After Jaco-chan leaves, there is an awkwardness in the air.


I don't know what effect her words have on Spica, but I have more than a few thoughts running through my mind.



“I'm selfish at heart, and the only reason I do anything is whether I like it or not.”



Spica seems to shake her head slowly.



"I've only done what I liked! Though, it's not something I'm proud to say about …”



I've never tasted the fruits of my daily efforts, nor have I been compensated for my diligence and honesty. Well, I've never regretted this way of life. That's why I met Spica and so many other people.


I nod my head to myself. Traveling is wonderful.



"I'm just a human, I make mistakes. So please tell me, what's going on?"



Spica looks up and opens and closes her mouth several times.


Her white face, glowing under the lamp, is tense as if confessing a sin ...A few moments later, the words slowly roll out of her open mouth.



"Sun-kun has been traveling alone for a long time, right? I was wondering if my presence would affect the fun used to travel alone. I appreciate that you are providing me food and money but..."



With her eyes downcast, she repeats her words.



"I'm only bothering you…”



I'm sure that's what Spica really wanted to say. But the weight of her emotions made me rethink that.


So, I didn’t dare to reply lightly.



"I'm not sure. Well, is that all you want to say?”


“Huh?...”



She says indignantly, but when she looks at me in my eye, her momentum quickly fades, and her words disappear.


Eeee, so this is what Jaco-chan wants her to say.



"I'm only going to say this once because it's embarrassing. I'm probably enjoying this trip more than Spica thinks I am.”



After saying that much in one breath, I pull my gaze away from Spica and stare at the wall.



"It's fun to talk about the scenery together, and I'm not a talkative person, so it's easy to be silent. And yes, I'm not trying to be a prude, but a pretty girl is also a big score. As a man, I mean.


Does ...that disillusion you?"



She shakes her head.



"I don't get attention very often."


"That's because I'm careful.”


“..Sorry.”



So that I can be nice to you.



"Oh, no, I didn't mean it that way. I'm just trying to be nice to you because you deserve attention."



Her large eyes flicker ...I wonder if my words are transmitted correctly?



“Because I can't do any tricks, even though you have been called out because of that roar in Parose Village. Even if I did nothing, eventually they would have found out the truth by now."


“That’s right," I continue.


"If you still feel self-conscious, be proud of yourself. I don't know how Spica feels about me, but I'm sure she thinks well of me enough to feel guilty about it.”



Then, Spica is the kind of person who makes me want to do so well. Isn't that amazing? "


“...What is that? It's a mess.



  • Translator: Heartless



<<Back>>    <<Next>>




*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Advertisement

Advertisement