Chapter 14

Chapter 14








<<Back>>    <<Next>>


Kindly join Our Discord for Announcements


Chapter 14:


You can support our works through Kofi!




This is how it happened. Riko and I are now lovers, but that doesn't mean that our daily life has changed dramatically. The name of our ‘outing’ has been changed to ‘dating,’ but the content of the dating itself has not changed, and of course, there is no increase in ski N ship.


When my colleagues at work ask me, "Have you found a new girlfriend?” I can't even honestly tell my co-workers that I have a new G irlfriend, and it seems that Riko hasn't told her friends about me either.


It can't be helped, right? In a few more years, when Riko becomes an adult, or at least a college student, I can proudly say, "We're d ating”. It's just a matter of patience until then.


It's been about a month since I started going out with Riko. Hehe, I’m having another date today.


To be honest, Riko is the one who takes the lead on our date. Almost every time we go on a date, it is Riko who decides where to go.



"Where do you want to go today?”


“There's one place I've been wanting to go to for a long time, so why don't we go there?”


“What's this place you've been wanting to visit?”


“The house I used to live in.”


"…”



The house where she used to live - that is, the house where Riko used to live with her parents. The three of them, Yuka, Hiroki and Riko … Why the hell are we going there…? Wait, she just wants to see it, I'm sure.



“Was it a house? Or Apartment?”


“It's a house.”


“What's the address?"



When I asked, Riko answered me without hesitation. I see, it's not so far. We can go to the destination by train.



“Will you go with me?”


“Of course.”



Riko and I got on the train while holding our hands.


It was only recently that we started holding hands. The woman I used to date had made more progress after a month of dating, so it reminded me of the innocence of my school days. When I'm with Riko, I feel as if I'm in high school myself. I'm sure it's a wonderful thing.


Perhaps Riko was hesitant to go to her old home alone, so she asked me to go with her. It's not a place that is physically difficult to get to. It was probably a psychological hurdle for her to go alone. It wasn't all good memories, though.


When I arrived at the nearest station, I walked to our destination while looking at the map application on my smartphone.


I thought to myself, "Nostalgic ...Ah, I used to go to that Taiyaki shop there.” (T/N: Taiyaki is a Japanese fish-shaped cake, commonly sold as street food.)


In the shopping street in front of the station, there seemed to be several favorite stores. We bought two taiyakis at the taiyaki shop and ate them as we walked.



“Hmm… The shop there has disappeared…”



As time goes by, even the appearance of a shopping street changes somewhat. I vaguely thought that towns, like people, change every day.


After passing through the shopping street in front of the station, I found a quiet and calm residential area.


We must have walked for almost 20 minutes. We arrived at our destination, the house where the Soma family used to live.


But....


It's a mansion…


There was a beautiful mansion standing there, probably not too long after it was built. Riko's old home was nowhere to be found.



“That's right… As expected there are no more left…”



Riko sighed deeply as if she was truly disappointed.



“The house we used to live in was a shambles.”



I looked around. Many of the other apartments and houses were newly built. I guessed that the other old houses had been torn down as well. Residential areas are metabolized like the body.



"Sorry, even though you followed me…”


“No, don't worry about it.”


“...Let's go back to the station.”



Riko was silent the whole way to the station, but she seemed to have successfully shifted her mood in the meantime, and by the time we reached the station, she was back to her usual self.


Since we had come all this way, let's go out somewhere and have some fun - that's what we decided to do, and we ended up playing leisurely until around eight in the evening.


When it was time to go home, Riko's smartphone trembled.



“It's from Ami-san.”


“Is it like, ‘Come home soon?’”


“Wait…it's…”



Riko looked at the screen of her smartphone and was in a panic.


I peered at the screen from the side to see what was going on. There it was.



[Yuka-san is back! Riko, hurry up and come back!]





...To be continued!


---


Translator Corner:



Thanks for reading my translation works. 

Kindly join Our Discord for Announcements!!!

You can support our works through Kofi!


Support us by donating through Kofi




<<Back>>    <<Next>>

1 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post

Advertisement