Chapter 10: The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter

Chapter 10: The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter












Whitelist us. Ad revenue gives additional support to the translator and keeps the blog running. Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on Noice translations.

Thank you.




=====


Chapter 10: 



"Oh, Kusu!"


When I return to the classroom after my talk with Rinse, Alice, still surrounded by the others, notices me and approaches me. 


Seeing her cute gesture, I couldn't resist pulling her hand close to my chest. 


In other words, it's a hug.


"Eh, Kusu!? W-What are you d-doing..."


"I'm sorry, you're just too cute."


Suddenly, there were many shrieks all around. 


"Kyaa! Look, look, they're hugging!" 


"Alice-sama is blushing..." 


"How lovely-dovey!" 








Everyone seems to be saying whatever they want at the sight of me hugging Alice, but I say nothing about it.


"If you don't like it, I'll let go, but... what do you want?"


"Uhh~! I-I don't mind, but I'm embarrassed!"


"Then, do you want to stop?"


"No… just hold me like this."


"With pleasure."


I see Alice so embarrassed that she presses her face to my chest as I hug her tightly. 


Upon seeing her, I was drawn to her cuteness at first. 


However, the warmth of Alice on my chest makes me almost tremble with happiness.






"Alice...I hope you're in a better mood soon."


While eating lunch, I say this to Alice. 


Earlier in the classroom, she became very angry at me for appealing to her as a woman.


I pat Alice on the head and explain, "Alice. I'm sorry about that earlier. I couldn't resist your cuteness."


"...I-I'm not particularly angry...but if you were to do something like that suddenly, let me know so I'd be prepared for it..."


Hearing her reply, I smiled, "I'm sorry, I'll do anything you say in exchange, so will you forgive me?"


"...Really, anything?"


"Of course," I told her, "you can ask for anything."


"Then, please do the 'ah-ha' thing."


Hearing such words from her is a surprise, and I can’t help but laugh.


"What is it?"


"No, I'm so happy because it's a cute request," I say. 


Honestly, it never crossed my mind that Alice is interested in that kind of thing.


"I'm a girl before I'm a lady! I'm also interested in that kind of stuff."


"Sure, Alice is a pretty girl. By the way, what other demands do you have?"


When I say that, Alice thinks for a while and then says, "Umm ... I want to hold your hand and walk with you."


"Okay, we'll do that later. What else?"


"I'd like to try something called a lap pillow."


"If you do it, I'll do it for you too. What else?"


"Well, I'd like you to hug me from behind this time."


"Mm-hmm."


"Also… is it okay for a princess hug?”


"Yes, by all means."


As soon as I said that, Alice's eyes lit up.


Deciding to fulfill her first request, I take up some soft vegetables with a spoon and feed them to Alice.


"Yes, ah..."


"Ah, ah..."


Alice shyly eats the vegetable from my spoon. 


After tasting it slowly, Alice nods, "Oh, it's delicious..." 


"I'm glad to hear that. Then, will you feed me too?


"What?"


With a smile, I look at the puzzled Alice and say, "I think it will taste better if Alice feeds it to me."


"I understand."


Alice reached for a spoon with trembling fingers after saying that. 


However, I eat it without hesitation, then nod, "Just like I expected, the most delicious food is the one that Alice fed me."


"I-Is that so?"












Alice breaks into a smile.


Ehehehe… I can't help but notice how cute she is. 


I stand up and turn around to hug Alice.


“Eh, Kusu! W-what are yo...?


"I'm sorry, Alice. I couldn't resist it anymore. Besides, I remembered you had asked me for a cute favor earlier, so how about it now?


"W-we're eating now, a-aren't we?"


"It will be alright... Can't we do it now?


Alice hesitates for a moment, then finally nods, "J-Just for today."


"Thank you, Alice…"


The two of us spent a very pleasant afternoon together in this way. 


I wish this kind of time would last forever, but that's not the way it is. 


That's why I will do my best to spend more time like this with Alice. 


No matter what obstacles lie ahead, I'll never give up. 


I'll protect Alice. 


Even if the world rejects Alice, I will fight against the world. 


An Otome game? A villainess? I don't care. 


Alice is Alice. She's my one and only lovely fiancée. 


I'll do anything to protect her smile. Whether right or bad, if I can be with Alice, I will go to any extent. 


Though I'm aware that I will become a troublesome man in the eyes of the world, if I can still protect Alice, that's fine. 


Well, I must admit that I like Alice too much. 


In the middle of the afternoon, I think about such things.








T/L: If you enjoyed this novel, please consider adding “The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter” to your reading list and rating at Novel updates. Thanks for reading.








3 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post

Advertisement

Advertisement