Chapter 2: The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter

Chapter 2: The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter






Whitelist us. Ad revenue gives additional support to the translator and keeps the blog running. Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on Noice translations.

Thank you.




=====


Chapter 2: 




As I walk, I make sure no attackers are following us.


I slowly stopped walking.


I'm in the castle's courtyard along with Alice-sama right now.


Well, the view of the courtyard from there is beautiful, with the flowers shining beautifully in the moonlight.


Thus, it will be an ideal place to have a conversation.


"Firstly, I apologize to Alice-sama for how the situation has turned out. If I had intervened earlier, I could have saved you from such a painful experience..."


"No, no, no... I'm the one who should apologize for involving Rosuto-sama."


"I'm sorry I got you involved, Alice-sama. Please call me by my name as you used to."


"But..."


"Please call me by my name. And also allow me to call you by your name."


I've already called her by name many times before, but I said that to get permission.


After thinking for a moment, Alice-sama slowly bowed her head.


"I understand, Kusu-sama. And let me apologize again. I'm sorry."


I put my index finger on Alice-sama's lips without letting her finish what she is saying and forcefully silenced her. 


"I will not accept an apology from Alice-sama. You did nothing wrong."


"But, but... it's because I wasn't close to His Highness's heart that it has become such a big deal."


"No, it is because His Highness neglected his precious fiancée, to begin with, and was attracted to other women. So it is not your fault at all."









Surely, the prince is trash.


I don't understand the nerve of a man with such a cute fiancée yet so attracted to other women.


Although he is a prince, he is attracted to commoner women!


Moreover, there are other ways to end the engagement quietly or to make the heroine a concubine.


Alice-sama still seems to argue with my words, but I take the initiative and confess my love for her.


"More importantly, I want to know your true feelings."


"Um, my true feelings?"


"Yes, I love you."


Alice-sama's face turned bright red at my words.


I know her reaction is too naive, but I love that part of her.


I continued, "I want you to be happy, Alice-sama. Of course, it would be fantastic if Alice-sama accepted my marriage proposal. But I have no intention of forcing you."


I should take action here, but I don't want to take away Alice-sama's feelings just for the sake of momentum, so I'm willing to let her decide.


"If you are in love with another man, I will do my best to support you with tears in my eyes if you don't want to marry me because of this one thing. I will stand by your side no matter what. I wish I could see you happy..."


After saying this, I take Alice-sama's hand and look straight into her eyes.


"I will give you my whole life from now on. I'll give you everything I have. So, please allow me to love and protect you for the rest of my life."


I'm aware that I am making a very embarrassing confession. But I'm also serious, so I let that part slide.


I see surprise and hesitation in Alice-sama's eyes, but I don't feel rejection.


Still, I am holding her hand, and I show no sign of letting go of her hand.


Her eyes are shifting from side to side, and her eyes are moist, but her face is bright red. For some reason, this stimulates the sadist in me.


Wait, I should calm down.


If she rejects me, it will be more than just a pain. I'm sure I'll die a horrible death. But, in that case, I sincerely hope it turns into a funny memory in her mind.


"Oh, um... I..."


Alice-sama is at a loss for words for a while, but eventually, she whispers.


"Ah, that... I..."


"I don't know if I'm okay to be loved by Kusu-sama."


"I love you."


"I... am a defective product in the eyes of the public, whose engagement was broken off."


"Defective? In fact, it's like a new product. Besides, his highness broke off the engagement, not you."


"You say so because you are so kind, but it doesn't seem that everyone thinks that way. I'm a useless woman who His Highness abandoned."


Alice-sama bites her lips tightly. 








"I don't care how other people see me. To me, Alice-sama is Alice-sama."


"Huh?"


Alice-sama looked so stunned.


With a gentle smile, I say, "I don't care what other people think of you. I don't care how the world sees you. You are still you. You are my destiny, Alice-sama. Even if you make enemies of the whole world and don't like yourself, I still love you. And if any human being other than me despises and looks down on you, I will slay all of them with my sword."


"Why do you..."


"It is obvious. Because I love you, Alice-sama."


When I say there is no other reason, Alice-sama blushes at me. 


Should I take this to mean that she likes me a little?


Wait, that's not enough.


After thinking about it, I held Alice-sama's hand again, put my hand on my knee on the ground, and took an oath as a knight.


"Alice Misty-sama. Please be my wife. I love you."


When I say that, Alice-sama looks lost for a moment and then nods.


"...Yes"


I realize for the first time in my life that I have been able to make such a big confession.


I confessed in such a blunt manner. It will have been no wonder if Alice-sama dislikes me, but she accepted my confession.


From that moment on... no, I have fallen in love with Alice-sama as a human being rather than as a character since I regained consciousness.


I am easy and self-centered, but I assure you that this feeling will not change anytime soon. I vowed in my heart to love and protect Alice-sama forever.











T/L: If you enjoyed this novel, please consider adding “The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter” to your reading list and rating at Novel updates. Thanks for reading.








5 Comments

  1. Well that was quick, but at the same time. Nice! Hoping to see their future interactions, which will probably induce diabetes! Thanks for the chapter ~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story... Good translation... Can't wait for future chapters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chapter and merry Christmas 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  4. taht's fast lmao, thanx for the chappy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mc graduated from "Rizzard university of Charizzma"

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post

Advertisement