Chapter 4: The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter

Chapter 4: The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter






Whitelist us. Ad revenue gives additional support to the translator and keeps the blog running. Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on Noice translations.

Thank you.




=====


Chapter 4: 





"Welcome back, Kusu!"


When I return to my house after dropping Alice-sama off, I'm greeted by a giant, muscular man. 


This man is Vector Rosuto, the head of the Viscount Rosuto family and the Knight Commander of the Kingdom. He is also the father of Kusu Rosuto.


Well, since he is attending today's party, he probably knows what I did there. 


As I’m thinking what he will say to me, he puts his hand on my shoulder and says in a good mood, "Well done, my son. You finally grew up."


"Father, what is it suddenly?"


"Thank God, you've grown up. I was worried when I saw what you had done recently, but... you are my son, after all. And as a knight, you made the right decision to protect women."


Saying that, he taps me hard on my shoulder. 


I can guess that he is disappointed by my recent behavior, the situation in which the heroine seduced my past self. 


No matter what, the previous me didn't want to see the heroine upset. Ultimately, I did several embarrassing things in the past.


But now, I'm changed.


"Father, I did not save Alice-sama as a knight. I intervened because I truly loved her as a woman.


"Is that so? She is the duchess, right? I was told that you were being seduced by 'that' girl." (T/n: He means the heroine)


"I was deceived for a while. But I finally remembered my feelings. I love Alice-sama."


When I say this, my father shows a surprised expression.


Soon, he spoke with a few tears in his eyes.


"I see... Then I, as your father, will support your feelings. I will somehow persuade Duke Misty to make a marriage proposal."


"Actually, Alice-sama accepted my confession, and Duke Misty also gave his permission."


“What? Really?!”


At my words, a dumbfounded expression appeared on my father's face.









"It is difficult for me to imagine how such a vicious man as the Duke could be able to give permission so easily.”


"...I just asked him for permission normally."


I almost got stuck by his sword in the process, though.


But I don't need to tell him how that happened. 


Pondering for a bit, my father said, "Well, in that case, we are officially related."


“Then, let's make a formal marriage proposal, just in case. So, Kusu, I have a question for you."


"What is it?"


"Do you have interest in officially joining the Knight Order after you graduate from the Academy?"


"Yes, that's what I intend to do."


I'm a student now. When I graduate next year, I'll join the Knight Order and soon become the Rosuto Viscount family's head.


And then I will take Alice-sama as my wife. 


Alice-sama was educated by the queen as the prince's fiancée, so she won't need to train as a bride in my home.


But I want her to come to me as soon as possible. 


I will spend one more year as a student, so during that time, I should enjoy school life with Alice-sama and move on to the future.


The former me was dissatisfied with his future. He didn't want to join the knighthood, but I'm not opposed to joining the knighthood, so I'm okay with that. 


I am ready to do whatever it takes to make Alice-sama happy.


At my reply, my father nodded happily at my words and said, "I see... Then I will wait for you until next year. Make sure you surpass me after you join the knight order.”


“Yes, of course. After all, I plan to become far stronger to protect Alice-sama, so please keep that in mind."


"I will remember that."










My father turned his back after saying that, but as if he remembered something, he looked at me again. "Oh, yes, after you took Alice-sama out, His Majesty ordered the crown prince and his group, including that girl (T/n: Heroine) to be taken out."


"I see. Did they receive any punishment?"


"Yes, the crown prince has been stripped of his right of succession. The other members of his group were also punished at their respective homes. Also, that girl seems knocked out and is locked up in jail."


In jail...? Well, she was probably screaming something like, There is no such event in the game!’ 


Probably. she might be driven crazy by developments that aren't what she knew.


…Though it's cliché, I feel like she will resent Alice-sama and do something terrible to her soon.


Well, I will protect her at all costs.


If she is smart, she will realize that I am the main culprit and may attack me.


But in that case, I will do my best to protect both myself and Alice-sama from her. 


As for the other targets, they will probably think I betrayed them. Thus, their hatred will be directed on me. 


I think the ex-crown prince will be especially vulnerable. 


I don't understand why he wouldn’t hate me since he has his beloved heroine locked away, was stripped of his right to the throne and is now in the dark…


To be honest, I don't think I did anything wrong.


I only did this because I didn't want them to achieve a happy ending at the expense of Alice-sama's misfortune.


If they plan to do something, I should consider how to deal with it. 


In addition, cheats in Otome games and attaining the highest treasures in the world are serious issues.


If there are such a thing, I’m not too worried about that.


Although the heroine managed to get a reverse Harem route for herself, I still managed to save Alice-sama in the end. 


Thus, this means that fate can be changed.














T/L: If you enjoyed this novel, please consider adding “The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter” to your reading list and rating at Novel updates. Thanks for reading.








3 Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter ~
    What if he's actually an OP Chara, that was just lazy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The streak continues 🔥
    Thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings for the chapter 🙏

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post