Chapter 6: The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter

Chapter 6: The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter






Whitelist us. Ad revenue gives additional support to the translator and keeps the blog running. Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on Noice translations.

Thank you.




=====


Chapter 6: 



"Rosuto-sama."


I hear the maid calling out to me as I leave the room.


"My lady is waiting for you in the garden. Let me show you the way."


"I see. Thank you."


I follow the maid, whose expression doesn't change a bit. 


To be honest, the aristocrat's mansion is massive, so I have to walk quite a bit to get to the garden, but I somehow manage to get there. 


However, I almost let out a gasp of admiration at the well-maintained garden. But before that, the sight that met my eyes made me forget about my voice.


The sight of Alice drinking tea while holding a teacup is breathtaking, and I watched her in silence for a while. 


After some time, Alice finally notices my gaze and her expression lights up.


"I was waiting for you, Kusu-sama."


"Thank you for waiting, Alice-sama. I apologize for being late."


"No, no...! Rather, I'm the one who is sorry for the trouble I have caused you."


"It was no trouble at all. I had a very rewarding conversation with them."


"Rewarding?"


"Yes. I have asked them to make Alice my wife."


"Eeee…!?"


Alice almost dropped her teacup at those words. 


As I watch her cute reaction, I'm delighted.


"Ah, um... What did my father say?"


"Obviously, it was the same as last night. He said, 'I'm not going to forgive you if you make Alice cry'. By the way, my mother-in-law says she respects your wishes."


"Oh, I see...? Huh? Your mother-in-law?”


"Yes, Duchess Misty was also present. She told me to call her that."






"Oh, I see... Ah, um...!"


Then Alice let her gaze wander for a while, and as if she had made up her mind, she asks, "Kusu-sama. Could you please call me by my name?"


“Do you mean I can drop honorifics?"


"That’s right..."


"I was pleased with the offer,” I then added, "May I ask for one condition in return?"


"A condition?"


"Yes. You can also call me Kusu."


Although she looks embarrassed for a while, Alice nods and says, "I understand... Kusu."


"Yes. Thank you, Alice."


When I thank her, a happy smile spreads across Alice's face.


'Ehehe... What a cute creature. So cute! Oops, I must be calm.'


"I'll make you some tea then."


"Oh, yes, do you like cookies, Alice?"


"Cookies? Yes."


"If you like, I'll give you this."


After saying that, I handed over the bag of cookies I had left with the maid earlier. 


Alice looks at it and then says, with a surprised expression on her face.


"This is... I've never seen such cute cookies before."


"Yes, I'm sure they are. It's handmade by me."


"Handmade? By Kusu?"


"Yes. If you don't like it, I can take it away."


"That's not true! I'm rather happy!"


After saying that, she put her face down in embarrassment.


I said with a smile, "Thank you, Alice."


"I'll have some right away. Kusu-kun, please have some tea as well."


When she says that, the maid prepares a portion for me as well.







I sipped it. The tea is of high quality and tastes delicious. 


However, it tastes better for an aristocrat's palate, but it isn't much for a reincarnator like me. 


Of course, I didn't let it show on my face and said with a smile, "It's delicious."


"...Delicious!"


I hear the same words repeated after me. 


At this moment, Alice stares at the cookie that she has eaten half of, and looks stunned.


"Is this... made by Kusu?"


"Yes, did they suit your taste buds?"


"Yes, they are. It is very delicious..." 


"I'm glad you liked it."


As for the past Kusu, he had little cooking skills.


But in my previous life, I possessed some supreme cooking skills. 


Moreover, the cookies that I made in my previous life on the earth were popular and well-received by people. 


Alice looks delighted as she eats the cookies, which makes me happy, and I can't help but smile. 


Seeing me staring at her, Alice asks me curiously, "What's wrong?"


"I'm sorry. I'm just so happy to see you eating so deliciously."


"It's embarrassing if you say that…"


Alice smiled shyly. 


I say while looking at her with a smile, "I'm so glad that Alice eats my cookies so well. It makes all the hard work worth it."


"And they are very delicious."


"Yes, I can tell by looking at them."


"Hehehe..."


Alice smiles shyly. 


While Alice smiled so sweetly, I unintentionally clicked the shutter many times in my mind.


‘Ah, is this the kind of affection they feel for their loved ones?’


This is the first time in my life that I have thought of real humans as cute, so this must be genuine affection. 


Even if it is fake, I still think Alice is cute, and I love her.


The next day I have to go to school, so I'm disappointed that I can't stay longer.













T/L: If you enjoyed this novel, please consider adding “The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter” to your reading list and rating at Novel updates. Thanks for reading.








3 Comments

  1. Bless you for the daily releases translator 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update!
    Just give some cookies to Duke to win him over. Simple strategy!

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post

Advertisement