Chapter 7: The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter

Chapter 7: The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter






Whitelist us. Ad revenue gives additional support to the translator and keeps the blog running. Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on Noice translations.

Thank you.




=====


Chapter 7: 



"Hey, that's…"


"Rosuto-sama and Misty-sama are together."


"The news about the engagement being dissolved was true, after all!"


Upon arriving at the school and walking with Alice, I hear various voices around me. 


Most of the children at the school come from the nobility, while the rest come from commoners.


Despite only a few having seen the engagement breakup, the news seemed to spread quickly


Standing beside me, Alice is amused by this situation and says, "It's impressive..."


"Well, it's common for them to react this way if Alice, His Highness' fiancée, walks around with another man."


"Is that how it is?"


"Yes. Anyway, you don't have to worry too much about the reactions of the people around you. As long as they know I like Alice, there is no problem."


"Kusu..."


Staring into one another's eyes, we exchanged glances.


But, when we do that, the people around me say, "Kyaa! Look at them! They're so in love!”


"Amazing! That Duchess Misty-sama is blushing!"


 "Oh, come on, are you serious?" 


and so on. 







I understand how you feel, but you guys need to be a bit quieter.


Even though the atmosphere is lively around Alice, she takes her gaze away in embarrassment.


Well, that kind of reaction is one thing, but...


"Hey! You!"


It sounds like I hear something, but I’ll ignore it.


"Speaking of that, what time does Alice finish class today?"


"Um, around noon."


"Hey! Kusu Rosuto!"


"I see. I'll finish around noon too, so if you don't have any plans, would you like to spend some time with me?"


"Yes, of course."


“Listen! Kusu Rosuto!"


He grabs me by the shoulder, and I reflexively twist his hand.


"Ghhhh! Ow!"


"Don't grab someone's shoulder out of nowhere. They'll be surprised."


"All right, all right. Let me go!"


The man said with tears in his eyes as I violently let go of his hand.


"On top of ignoring me, you do this to me... I remember this!"


"Well, who are you in the first place?"


"It's me! I'm Juan Lacter of the Barony Lacter family!"


"Juan Lacter?”


Who is it? Do I know him? Let me see if I can find from the memory of the previous Kusu... hmm, I don't remember him.


"Excuse me, who are you again?"


"You...! Did you forget? You promised you'd get Maria-chan and me together!


'Wingman for him?'


Oh, right. That's him. 


He is the mob character who likes the heroine Maria. But he isn't taken seriously, so he turns to Kusu for help.


Whenever he tells the previous Kusu that he was being treated coldly by her (because he wasn't her target), Kusu says, "Maria-chan wouldn't do that!"


"But... Maria-chan didn't show up for school today, and on top of that, she's locked up in jail! What did you do?"


"What did I do? I just came to my senses and confessed my feelings to someone I love."


"Huh?"


"I'm sorry. I really don't care about Maria. Can you let me spend some time with Alice already?"


Alice looks a bit happy at those words, but instantly, Lacter turns red and grabs me.


"Don't be silly! What the hell did Maria-chan do to you?"


Laktar looks as if he is about to punch me. 


With a gentle smile, however, I reassure Alice, who is looking at me worriedly.


And then I look at Laktar with cold eyes and say, "Tell me, how would you react if a woman framed someone to get the fiancée of someone else?"


"Huh? That would be the lowest kind of scum! So what?"


"So that's what I was hoping so. That person is Maria..."


"Don't be silly! Maria-chan would never do something like that."


“Whether you believe me or not is up to you. I'm only telling you the truth. If you do not believe me, please ask other nobles or have a direct audience with His Majesty the King."








Having said that, I let go of his hand and smiled at Alice.


"Let's head to the classroom now."


"Yes."


"Wait!"


'He's being a pain in the ass.'


So, I say to him in a low voice, "Well... you see... I want to enjoy my remaining student life with Alice. If you bother me anymore, I will EliMInaTe you by forCE."


After saying that, we walk away.


However, on the way, Alice asks me worriedly, "Was it all right?"


"What is it?"


"That man likes Maria-san, doesn't he? I was the one who caused it..."


"Alice is not at all to blame. I'd rather apologize to you for getting you involved."


"Th-that's it...! I'm glad to be Kusu's fiancée.”


“Yes, I am glad to be Alice's fiancée too.”


When I say that, Alice smiles happily and then blushes as she finally understands what she has said.


Wow, she's so cute! 


This cuteness is absolutely world-class. 


Furthermore, this absolute world-class is exclusive to me. 


After that, Alice and I head to the classroom.











T/L: If you enjoyed this novel, please consider adding “The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter” to your reading list and rating at Novel updates. Thanks for reading.








4 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post