Chapter 29 (Part 2) - Continuing Shopping - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord

Chapter 29 (Part 2) - Continuing Shopping - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord




<<Back>>    <<Next>>


Kindly join Our Discord for Announcements


Chapter 29 (Part 2):




"Muu. Safety is an important part of traveling.”


“Uh-uh. You really like traveling, Sun-kun.”



I know that, but when she says it with a smile on her face, it hits me like a blow on my head.


For some reason, I like this feeling.


...Spica's comments earlier have been drowned out by relief, but I think they are very powerful. It is really strong.


Unknown to me, my face turns red. I rub my brow to cover my embarrassment, but embarrassment is a tricky emotion and it makes me more conscious.


For some reason, Spica seems to be happy to see me upset.


She closes her eyes, stretches out her chest, puts her hands on her chest and then says.



“It's just like ...told me before. For me, too, Sun-kun is someone who wants to be good to me, someone who makes me want to do something for him. I also want to know what you like and dislike. If there's anything I can do for you, I want you to tell me."



She looks up at me from up close and says those words.



“There's not much I can do, but that's why I'm wondering if there's anything I can do. Please tell me anything."



She then shows her huge smile towards me.


Seeing her like that, I turned my head away from her.


It's not that I'm shy or anything. … It feels like if I leave it alone, I will lose strength from all over my body. My face is hot. I can't look at Spica's face anymore and I turn away.



“...I'll be honored to be your friend. I just can't think of anything right now, so I'm going to tell you again."


"Hmm, I understand."



I mumble a few words back and look at Spica, who is looking at me with a happy expression in her eyes.





The shopping continues.





I’m going to buy some tools for the trip, but I find myself drinking flower juice from a roadside vendor, browsing a flower shop, and going into a bookstore.


I have a feeling from what she said, but Spica seems to like reading books. I did not expect to find her looking at biographies and dictionaries instead of the sweet romance novels that girls seem to like.


By then, the sound of a cool bell rings out around the town.


As we stroll around the town, the sky, once a deep blue, has now turned orange and is almost halfway tonight.


Behind us is an old wooden door crawling with ivy, and the word ‘Begonia’ on it, a clothing store.


In Spica's arms is a cloth bag containing her clothes, which have been restored.



"I think we should go back to the inn for the day.”



Spica nods her head.


The shadows of Spica and I stretch long and wide across the cobblestones. The orange glow of the windows is beginning to show, signaling the end of the day.



"You must be tired from shopping."



I call out to Spica.


It has been a long day, and I feel tired too, but more than that, I feel fulfilled.


I look at Spica, who is walking beside me. When she realizes I’m looking at her, she turns her head and tilts her head.


A fluffy atmosphere surrounds us.


It’s nice to see Spica like that. 


The slanting sun is completely enveloped by the night. The only remnants of daylight are the orange colors that blend with the dark blue at the edge of the sky. As we watch the birds making small noises in the sky, we continue on our way home(inn).


When we return to the inn and open the cloth bag, Spica lets out a surprised voice.




****
  • Translator: Heartless



<<Back>>    <<Next>>




*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post