Chapter 30 (Part 1) - Epilogue - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord

Chapter 30 (Part 1) - Epilogue - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord




<<Back>>    <<Next>>


Kindly join Our Discord for Announcements


Chapter 30 (Part 1):


When Spica took the clothes out of the bag to check on the repaired clothes, a small package wrapped in paper tumbled down.



"Wow!"



After letting out a small voice, a thoughtful expression appears on her cute face.


She stares at me without saying a word as if she has reached an understanding.



“It's just the kind of store that Turker-san introduced me to. It must be some kind of hospitality thing for first-time customers.”


"It can't be.”


"No, I'm sure it is. Why don't you open it?”


“...Yes, I will.”



Perhaps she is more interested in the bag than questioning me, Spica nods and unties the paper bag.


What comes out from the inside is a hair clip with a dark blue color. On the ceramic piece at the end of the cord is a design of a white flower. It receives the light of the lamp and returns a discreet glow to Spica.


Deep blue and white flowers, yes, it’s perfect for Spica.


The reason I want to give this to Spica is simple. Looking at her, I sometimes feel that it would be inconvenient if she did have something to hold her long hair.


I also thought that even Spica, who tends to be reserved, will accept a gift if it is something she will use regularly.


When Spica sees the hair clip, she stops moving like a still image. Her eyes, which are dark red like the jewel, blink a few times.


Her lips parts like the opening of a flower, but she straightens them into a pout. Her petite body sways slightly, and a hand without a hair clip is placed on her cheek as if to relax.


She's ...pleased, isn’t she?


After a full minute or so, she carefully wraps the hair clip with both hands and looks at me.



“Do you like it?”



I ask, and she nods her head vigorously.



"Well, that's good. You should thank the owner of Begonia's."



When I say that, Spica gives me a cold glare.


I can tell from her pouting lips that she is dissatisfied. I put my cheek against hers to see what is wrong, and she opens her mouth.



"Embarrassing. I want to say thank you to Sun-kun."



...When she says that, I'm embarrassed too. It's good that I gave it to her in a cool way.



"Thank you. Sun-kun, really ...sankyuu(thanks)."



I can almost feel the heat in her eyes as she says this.


Her face tilts or scrunches up. Her silver hair sways and glistens in the pale moonlight streaming through the window.



“...You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it."



When I say that, Spica smiles. Her white cheeks are softly colored, and her whole relaxed body tells me that she is happy.


I can’t take my eyes off her face.


I feel as if she has been surprised by an unexpected counterattack. 


She unconsciously shouts, "Mmm," and crumple her hat around my head to hide her embarrassment.



“... Are you sure I’m not mistaking you for a cat?”


"No, of course not.”



I know she looks like a cat, but Spica is Spica.


.

.

.

.


Spica, who has been watching my face, looks up at me with a somewhat surprised expression. When I turn my face away, Spica takes the trouble to look into my face.


...I wonder if I have a strange expression that makes her want to look at me.



“I think it’s getting late, and we are going to miss out on dinner at the inn.”



As I stood up from my chair, Spica, who has been watching me intently, finally takes her eyes off me.


She rubs her belly a little as a gesture.



"I'm hungry."


"Hahaha! That's right!”



That's right. I’m hungry too.


Spica turns her face away, saying she didn't know what I was talking about when I gush uncontrollably, feeling amused. But she stays by my side, and I laugh at how cute she is.


What's for dinner this evening? I'm in the mood for meat. I want to eat a big meal.


I bit back my laughter and opened the door to my room.



****
  • Translator: Heartless



<<Back>>    <<Next>>




*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Advertisement

Advertisement