Chapter 28 (Part 4) - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord

Chapter 28 (Part 4) - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord




<<Back>>    <<Next>>


Kindly join Our Discord for Announcements


Chapter 28 (Part 4):


.

.

.



"You know, I may become the Demon Lord. So please, Sun-kun looks after me and stops me.


"Staying with you, I can continue being a Dragonborn.


"So, please. Be with me, okay?”



Her body is so slender that it looks like it will break if I put too much force on it. Her skin is white and translucent, reminiscent of fresh snow. Her red eyes are tinged with melancholy, and that will melt when she smiles.


Her silver hair is soft, and I know it feels good when I stroke it.


Now I'm holding her tightly in both hands.



"Of course, I'm not going to let you out of my sight now.”



I reply bluntly, a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth in delight.



“...Nah"


"Hmm?"


"Will you continue to travel with me…?”



I've been thinking about this for a long time, and my desire comes out of my mouth.


When Spica hears this, she turns her face toward me and stares straight at me with her upper eyes… For some reason, I got half an eye.


Then, she smacks me on the arm that is holding her.



“I’m going with you. Otherwise, I wouldn't have asked you to watch me.”


“Okay.”



...I see.


I’m filled with an explosion of joy.


I take a few deep breaths to try to calm down, but I can’t. The words she says reverberate in my ears.


I don't know what kind of expression I have on my face, but Spica lets out a giggle and strokes my hand again and again, just like I just did.


My embarrassment reaches its limit, and I let go of her hands and take a step back.


Spica closes the distance and hugs me with her whole body.


The sensation of her hands around me is uncomfortably hot, and I feel as if I have been burning with embarrassment now.


She stares at my face and opens her lips.



"You're pretty cute, aren't you, Sun-kun?"


“...That's a disgraceful word to say to a man.”


"Fufu."



She smiles slyly while I wonder what is so fun by teasing me.


I thought I was listening to Spica's past, but it seems like I'm being cooked.


Though I’m embarrassed, I grab Spica by both shoulders and somehow manage to gently pull her away.



“It's over. See, the day is finite. We'll decide what to do after this.”



The day is limited.



"We can go back to shopping, or we can stay here and relax a little longer, or we can go back to the inn. What do you think?"


“Let's stay here a little longer.”


"Okay.”



...Me too. As a matter of fact, I need some time for the fever in my body to subside.


Spica goes to the bench while I go to the edge of the fountain, sit down and close my eyes for a while.



****
  • Translator: Heartless



<<Back>>    <<Next>>




1 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post