Chapter 28 (Part 1) - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord

Chapter 28 (Part 1) - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord




<<Back>>    <<Next>>


Kindly join Our Discord for Announcements


Chapter 28 (Part 1):



I ask her what has happened to my parents.


Frau opens her trembling lips and tells me.


… It can be imagined.


Hearing her words, all of my emotions are torn apart, and I want to kill as many humans as I can at random. A desire wells up in my heart wanting to bring about as much destruction as I can before I’m killed.


But Frau stops me. 


It's not worth fighting a battle knowing that you're going to lose. She begs me to live.


The necklace that I’m wearing is one of the treasures of the Dragon-man tribe.


It is a magic item that is said to teleport a single person to some distant place, but can only be used once.


The problem is, it emits an intense light when it is being used.


Frau says, ”I'll use my magic to divert them and act as a decoy," 


Though Spica is hesitant, she has to go along with it and somehow manages to survive.




.

.

.


(THIRD POV)


He looks up at the sky, where clouds are slowly drifting by.


They are the same deep blue color as ever.


He wonders if it will be easier to live if we have a mind as calm and composed as the sky.


The world is unreasonable and cruel.


Hearing her past, he opens his mouth with the intention of throwing out all the emotions that are welling up inside him as well.


He thought that he is taking enough care of her to make her forget her losses, but the words that come out of her mouth are full of sorrow.


A moment later, she asks him: "What do you think I should be doing, Sun-kun?”


She’s known to be the greatest enemy to humans.


As she vividly remembers him saying at the beginning, "As a human, I can't let an existence that even threatens to destroy humans go unchecked.”


So, she knows what Sun-kun is going to do when he hears about this.


Instead of dying in someone else’s hands, she feels it is okay to be killed by him. Sun-kun is the only one who said that he cares about her. And, she doesn't want him to be killed by other humans because of her.


If she has any regret, it is that she has forced him to spend money unnecessarily on her. She looks down at the clothes that cover his body. His clothes are vaguely twisted and don’t look good.


She wonders if she should have said it earlier. It's been a while since She has been able to calm down, and she thinks she has worked up enough courage to talk about her. She hopes he will forgive her for taking so long.


Sun-kun didn’t say anything.


After a few minutes of waiting, he ...yells.



"Oh, shit! I'm annoyed with myself!"



Her body reacts to his loud yell.


Sun-kun hurriedly opens his mouth.



"Ah, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for yelling."



Then he repeats his words.



"There's something I need to tell you, too.


“It must have been hard for you to say. I'm glad you told me."



His words are soothing as ever.



“Do you remember what the bard said this morning about the silver dragon priestess? We were deeply appreciated by the people in the village of Parose, and Spica was deeply appreciated by the people. I wonder if such Spica will become an enemy of humans! ...No, that's not what I'm trying to say. No, no, no."



Sun-kun grasps Spica's shoulders firmly with both hands, makes eye contact, and says



"I'm glad Spica is alive. I'm not going to do anything to you... I'm really, really glad you are alive.”



When he says this, Sun-kun sheds a few tears as if it is her, and keeps repeating the same words.


She feels so funny that she starts to laugh out loud.


It's not fair.


Sun-kun is, after all, a sly person.




††††




Sniff... sniff.


He puts back a piece of rough-edged paper (similar to tissue paper)into his pocket and opens his mouth.



****
  • Translator: Heartless



<<Back>>    <<Next>>




*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Advertisement

Advertisement