Chapter 28 (Part 2) - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord

Chapter 28 (Part 2) - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord




<<Back>>    <<Next>>


Kindly join Our Discord for Announcements


Chapter 28 (Part 2):



Yes, it’s his turn.


When he hears Spica's past, he doesn't need to say anything more than that, he keeps patting her back as she sheds tears.


...And then.


Spica hugs his stomach and then slides straight to his back. Now she's snugly tucked in between his cloak and his back.



"Do you need some tissue paper too, Spica?"



He takes out another tissue paper from under his pocket.


He puts a piece of tissue paper in her hand and she takes it. When she blew her nose, his hand was sticking out again.



...What should I do? Should I continue to give more tissue paper now?



For now, he takes the used tissue paper of hers and puts it in his pouch.


He hopes she has calmed down a bit.



“... Ah, listen to me."



Her hand on his abdomen tightens.



"I owe Spica an apology.


Just like the story in the book, I had a chance to see the future.”  



In his previous life, it’s a game, not a book, though.



"There is a dragon-man, who was called the Demon Lord and brought destruction and despair to humans. Her name is Velvet. When I first crossed swords, I thought it was you."



Spica's hands hold stiff and tense while he strokes his arm around her body gently. He continues to stroke her again and again, hoping she will come down.



“I knew it from the beginning, but even after I found out you are the Demon Lord, I can’t help but worry.


I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you. I'm sorry I put you through that. I should have told you that I knew about you."



...The hand that is placed on his stomach exerts more strength.



"Ha-ha-ha."


She continues to put more strength in her hands, but not too bad since he had his face pressed against her back.



“...Sorry."



He didn't know what to say, so he apologized.


He wonders if she is unhappy that he apologized. Spica's hands tighten as if she is complaining. The force became even stronger, making it harder and harder for him to breathe.



Wait. No, no, no, you idiot. The human stomach is fragile. If it's tightened with the full force of a dragon-man, the contents will leak out. I'll die! I'll die!



He flows his mana through his body and strengthens it with more concentration than He has ever done in his life.



"Spica, wait, I'm dying. Loosen up, please."



He violently tap-tap-tap on her back. (gesture)


The words of desperation must have gotten through to her, because she relaxes her hand and says,



"Ah, I'm sorry…”



He is dumbfounded by her response.


While he is deeply relieved she does not despise him.


He has a lot to think about, such as the knight of the rose crest, and he also needs to discuss the future with Spica.


In addition to shouting out loud, He wipes away her tears with the back of his hand.


The core of her body is burning as if it had gone numb.


For now, just for now, don't think about anything else. They decided to enjoy this slow air.



****
  • Translator: Heartless



<<Back>>    <<Next>>




*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Advertisement

Advertisement