Chapter 19 Part 1: Inn - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord

Chapter 19 Part 1: Inn - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord




<<Back>>    <<Next>>


Kindly join Our Discord for Announcements


Chapter 19 Part 1:




As we step into the town, a scene that greets us is similar to the scene of a fantasy game.


The ground is made of cobblestone, and the main street stretching from the gate is lined with various stores. The buildings are made of bricks, giving a sense of warm atmosphere.


The signboards in front of the shop have a sword and shield symbol, a bunch of medicinal herbs, cartoon meat, a traveler and a pouch, and other designs that are easily recognizable.


There are vases and planters everywhere, and the colors are gorgeous. In one unique store, instead of vases, there are vines hanging all over the walls of the store and small white flowers blooming all over the place.


...It's always exciting to see it again and again.


It’s still a little early in the day, but there are a lot of people on the main street.


The people walking along the street are wearing flowers and flower accessories in various places.



"There are many humans, are you okay?"



I call out to Spica, who is snuggled up close to me, and when hears me, she moves her hood up and down. However, there is no voice response.


...Where's the brave Spica before entering the town?



"...We are finally here.”



Hoping to relieve some of the tension, I walk to the main street with that in mind.

While pointing out my right hand to a street vendor selling flowers, I pay two copper coins to the smiling old lady and receive a flower.


The pale pink petals spread modestly are very pretty.



"May I know the name of this flower?”


"It's Karensa...”


"Thank you.”


"Huh? You have to pay me for the answer or if you come back to buy more flowers, that's fine too."


"You're a tough lady. All right, I'll come back for more.”


"Thank you.”



...It’s her stylish way to say this to the first-time customer. As the old lady flutters her hand in the air, I turn to Spica.


Like a person on the street, I decorated Spica's ears with flowers.



"Now, Spica looks like a person from Miel."



The pale pink petals look great along with her silver hair and crimson eyes that can be seen through the hood. I nod deeply, satisfied that I have done a good job.


...For some reason, her face slowly changes its color like a flower. 


She cast her eyes down as if to hide her expression, but since I have lifted her hood, it doesn’t escape my notice.


It’s her expression when she is embarrassed or happy.


I let go of the hood with great force as if I’m being hit.


...It's a very pretentious and cool action, isn't it? Haha.


I try to explain myself, but I can't. My head was full of embarrassment, and my body stiffened as I let go of the hood. I feel like I have to say something, but all I can think about is my emotions swirling around in my head.


When Spica sees me, she giggles, her lips curling into a smile.



"I’m happy.”



  • Translator: Heartless



<<Back>>    <<Next>>




1 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post

Advertisement

Advertisement