Chapter 13: The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter

Chapter 13: The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter












Whitelist us. Ad revenue gives additional support to the translator and keeps the blog running. Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on Noice translations.

Thank you.




=====


Chapter 13: 


"Being the villainess's maid?" She asked.


"Indeed." I replied.


But, after hearing my words, the heroine said with a dumbfounded expression, "I wonder if they are insane."


I looked at her and explained, "You are a reincarnated person who can use magic and have knowledge of Otome games. Initially, I wanted to kill you, but we can at least cooperate.'


"Don't you think I would betray you? I can charm the crown prince again and take over this kingdom. Or I'll charm the villainess's father or something and banish her.


Of course, I would be lying if I didn't think there was no possibility of that. But...


"By becoming Alice's maid, you will gain a direct connection to a hidden character. Furthermore, serving Alice as atonement for your sins will not seem unnatural. The first alone would appeal to you.


"I suppose so. It will certainly be a plus for me if I can make a connection with him."


"Ah, and just so you know, if anything happens to Alice, I won't hesitate to KiLL YoU."


When I said that, the heroine stared at him for a while and suddenly burst into laughter, "You like villainesses, don't you? I also like villainess, and I understand… I'll help you. But I don't think your opinion isn't enough to get me out of here, right?"


"It will be fine. If I'm not mistaken, I'm 100% sure I can."


"What do you mean?"


"Why do you think Rinse-kun and I came all the way here to deal with you?"


When I asked her, the heroine thought for a while before answering.


"I wonder if it's an experiment to see if you're resistant to my charm magic."


I immediately cut her off, "His Majesty probably wouldn't let his son do such a thing. Besides, you already used charm magic on other nobles. He doesn't have to go to the trouble of looking for proof, and there must already be a record of it."


"Indeed. Then His majesty sent us for a different purpose?"


"Well, yes."


It's annoying that His Majesty is pulling the strings behind the scenes.


"Perhaps His Majesty wanted me and Rinse to find out how to make the best use of you."


"M-make good use of me?"


"Yes."













Considering that His Majesty saw through my performance, he must also know about her using the charm magic.


As I think about it now, his attitude toward breaking off the engagement is understandable. 


Although His Majesty knew his son was being charmed from the beginning, he still made him the clown. 


Well, I may be overthinking. However, if it was His majesty, it is likely the situation.


"In other words, I will be used anyway, won't I?


"I guess so. If you refuse my invitation, you might become his puppet to gain connections with princes of other kingdoms and won't be able to get closer to the hidden character."


"That means you're the only one who can get me closest to the end I want."


"I suppose so."


After hearing my words, the heroine thought, sighed, and finally said.


"Ahh... I've just gotten a position as a heroine in an Otome game, but I never thought it would turn out like this."


She is a black-hearted person who plays the heroine's character and schemes against the villainess.


After thinking deeply, the heroine finally said, "But then again, when did you reincarnate into this world?


"Right in the middle of breaking off an engagement."


"Seriously! That's funny!"


"Yes. So, when were you reincarnated?"


"I was born as a child, but my mental age is still pretty old."


After saying that, the heroine sat down on the ground and said.


"Hey, weren't you scared? You were suddenly reincarnated into a different world."


"Was I scared? No. I have never felt like that."


"You're so optimistic! I was terrified in the past. You see, I was in a completely different world from the one I was in a moment ago. It's just like being abducted. I wonder which would be better, the otherworldly reincarnation or the abduction."


"Well, I don't know. The only thing is, I would have been happy in any form if I could have saved Alice."


Yes. I'll help Alice no matter who I'm reincarnated into. It's not because she's my favorite character. It's because I love her. I can attest to that. I will do anything for Alice, but I have too little interest in anyone other than Alice. 


I think only about Alice all the time.


"I see; it must be hard for her to see you love her so much."


"I'm aware of how heavy it is."


"Is that so? Why don't you restrain yourself?"


"Because Alice is so cute, it doesn't matter."


When I instantly replied, the heroine whimpered, "I envy her... I envy that you can live with true feelings. We're all black-hearted, but why are we so different?"


"Hey! Don't arbitrarily categorize me as a black-hearted person."


"Aren't you? At least you don't hide it from villainess, do you?"


"Well, yes."


"It looks like you won't leave her side anytime, don't you? And come to think of it. I'm going to be her maid."


The heroine puts out her hand to me after dusting it off.


"What's this hand?"


"It's a handshake for cooperation. I'll agree to become her maid."


"Then, let's work together. By the way, remember that if anything happens to Alice, I will end you."


"... You are being scary."


With a smile, the heroine and I shook hands.



  • Fan Translated By: EpicFailure











T/L: If you enjoyed this novel, please consider adding “The Knight Commander's Son Dotes on the Villainous Daughter” to your reading list and rating at Novel updates. Thanks for reading.








3 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post