Extra - Merry Christmas! (Part 1) - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord

Extra - Merry Christmas! (Part 1) - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord




<<Back>>    <<Next>>


Kindly join Our Discord for Announcements


Extra - Merry Christmas (Part 1):



The setting sun dyes everything golden.


The shadows of the trees, standing lonely and forlorn, stretch out long, gently nestled in the twilight of the world.


I take a step forward. 


The faint sound of stomping snow spreads across the fragile ground.


A gust of wind blew and tiny snow flew up. The snow, exposed to the slanting light, shines brilliantly, reminding me of the stars shining in the night sky.


*Wappu*


The snow hit me directly in the face. It is cold. Cold. hurts.


As I wipe my face with my cloak, the cold air that enters through the rim of my clothes makes my body shiver. No matter how heavily I dress, the human body is not designed to withstand the cold. My lazy mind fiercely denies the current situation of standing out in the cold weather.


...It's cold. I need to finish this quickly.


I scoop up the snow and twist my hips to gain momentum and toss the snow I scooped up with my shovel.


The snow is falling deep and fast, and I’m bravely bracing myself against the cold.


A silver world is spreading around us, and the temperature is dropping below freezing.


My girlfriend, Spica Velvet, and I go to a remote corner of the plains to see the scenery that can only be seen at certain times of the year, but we are confronted by the great enemy of snow.


Behind me is a tent big enough for two people to stay in without feeling cramped.


It is warm inside, shielded from the cold by magic.


There is a place that Spica and I would like to visit later after dark, but if we go, the tent will be buried in snow. So we're not planning to leave.


It might be tempting to stay in this place and hibernate until the snow melts ...but


I chuckle at the joke that arose in my mind, and vigorously push the shovel into the snow.



Today is Christmas Day.


Awesome right, this world has the concept of Christmas too.


In my previous life on Earth, it was a big annual event called the Nativity of the Saints.


In this world, it has nothing to do with the birthday of the saint, it is just a day to show gratitude to those close to us who have the same name. To put it bluntly, it's just like Christmas on Earth.


This is one of the social activities of the game world, and it's a setting. ‘Christmas limited edition skins, gacha, and so on’. I don't know why, but it makes me sad. 

Bombing... ahhhhhhh...


As I’m thinking, I notice that the snow is piled up in front of me. Wiping the sweat off my face with the back of my hand, I open the tent door with a sense of satisfaction.


The familiar figure of my girlfriend is not there.


Beside the heater, there is a mysterious object with a blanket completely covering its head. Only its hand was sticking out, and it was holding it up to the heater.


I bite down the smile that comes to my face.



“You look like one of those undead monsters we fought earlier."



Instantly, a pile of blankets moves quickly toward me. The blanket is flipped up to reveal Spica, her mouth agape with frustration.


Her normally white skin is slightly pink from being covered by the blanket for so long. Her eyes met mine, and her crimson eyes, shining like jewels, became wet with emotion.


Her silver hair spills down from the blanket as if flowing. It slides down my fine cheeks.


My heart gives a small jump. I can't seem to get used to her figure, which is so well-groomed that I want to embellish it with exaggerated words like ‘mysteriousness’  and ‘leaning country’.


The blanket fell to the floor ...and the hair spiked with static electricity.


I can’t stand it any longer and start to wipe it out.


Spica pats my arm complacently.



“I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Turn around. I'll fix your hair."


“I forgive you.”


“Haha. That's great, thank you.”



Spica stretches out a little, rubs her head against my hand in a sweet way, and lets out a satisfied exhale.


Whether you are ...aware of it or not, you can't afford to have my heart tortured like that.



“Sun's hands are cold.”


"...I shoveled the snow “


“Thank you for the hard work.”


“You're welcome."



Spica blows a small breath into her hand and gently squeezes my other hand that isn't stroking her head.



“Is it cold now?”


“...It's warm.”



It’s more than enough. The warmth from her elegant hand is comforting.


Damn, she's cute. I mutter in my mouth.



“Thank you for everything.”


"I haven't done much."


“That's what you always say.”



Spica let out a ticklish giggle.



“I have a gift for you, Sun.”



She says, stepping into the shadows of the heater and pulling out a small package.



"Hmm?"



I took the package from her. After receiving her approval, I carefully opened the package.


What comes out of the package is a cassock hat. The fabric is thick and lined with animal hair to keep you warm in the winter.


The design is similar to the hat that Spica always wears. When I looked into Spica's face to see what emotion she was expressing, she turned red and blushed.



“Thank you. I'll take good care of it.”



//////////////////


Cassock hat:





****
  • Translator: Heartless



<<Back>>    <<Next>>




1 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post

Advertisement

Advertisement