Chapter 25 Part 2: Shopping - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord

Chapter 25 Part 2: Shopping - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord




<<Back>>    <<Next>>


Kindly join Our Discord for Announcements


Chapter 25 Part 2:



Standard healing potions, sturdy shoes, bags for travel, accessories with a little magic effect, and so on.


Here, I found a backpack for Spica.


She bounces a few times on the spot as if to check the comfort of the backpack she has chosen.


...There is a faint sound of metal clashing from inside her cloak.


It’s the gold coins that I forcibly handed over to her before we left the inn. 


There are some things that are difficult for me to buy. Like ...underwear and other things. So, it's better to buy such things by herself.


She accepts the gift with a bit of persuasion.


The way she bounces on the spot while happily smiling is just like a cute little animal. When Spica realizes that she is being watched, she tilts her head slightly to hide her face.




...A pure white hand pokes out from the gap between the clothes. If I look up a little, I can see one well-shaped eye peeking through the gap. When our eyes met, the hand beckoned to me.


I open the cloth with its rails making a rattling sound, and there is Spica in a completely new outfit.


The overall impression is white.


A sleeveless dress with boldly cut cuffs and a white shirt peeking out from the cuffs. The cuffs of the shirt are cut to form a shape like the bud of a flower.


I wonder if she is embarrassed by being stared at head-on, I notice the tips of her knees are rubbing together.


Wrapping around her knees is a pair of wide-leg pants that spread out like a culotte skirt, with the hem tie to create a narrowing. The overlapping lace weave gives an elegant impression.


A rugged, wide belt is wrapped around her stomach. From the holes in the belt, a number of small pouches are hung, which seems to be able to hold small items.


On her head is a cassock hat large enough to completely cover her dragon horns. The design, size, and harmony of the hat are so harmonious that it is tailor-made for Spica.



"How do I look…?”


“... It looks good on you."



As expected from the store recommended by Turker-san. 


Spica strokes her hair a few times using her hand as a comb and smiling in a way that seems to attract everyone who sees her.



"Hmm, thank you."



In addition, she invites me with another hand.


When I bow slightly, she puts her hand to my ear and whispers.



"Actually, the dress I've been wearing is my nightgown."



...I'm sorry about that. I wish I had been able to prepare the clothes earlier.



"Those clothes have a special place in my heart, and they are ...very important to me."



She turns her head and looks very sad.



"I see.”


I take the hat off of Spica's head, grab it firmly, and pat it around wildly.



“Mmm."


"Then, since you're here. I'm going to need you to fix the loose ends and stuff.”



I walk out of the fitting room without turning around.


I scratch my head and swallow the inexplicable stagnant feeling that has risen in me. I've been completely overcome with emotion. With just a few words, I feel as if she is me.


And now it’s time to end our shopping. I mumble something in my mouth.


Now is not the time to think about it. I can think about it in ten minutes before I go to bed.


When I look around.


I don't think I need to tell you this, but this is a clothing store called Begonia. It's a good clothing store that was recommended by Turker-san.


I find one thing that look goods



"Hey, owner, can I ask you a question? I'd like to ask you to mend some clothes, and while you're at it…”

I whisper and ask for the order.



"Thanks for waiting.”


"Hmm."



A few moments later, Spica calls out to me and comes out of the fitting room with a cloak and backpack on her back.


I ask the shopkeeper to mend Spica's clothes as I had told him earlier and to give me a sign to pick them up.


He says he is sorry to keep us waiting for a few hours, and we decided to continue our walk around the town.


We thank the owner again and pass through the door of the store. The cool sound of a bell indicates the opening and closing of the door.


****
  • Translator: Heartless



<<Back>>    <<Next>>




*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Advertisement

Advertisement