Chapter 17 Part 2: A journey of Flowers- I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord

Chapter 17 Part 2: A journey of Flowers- I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord




<<Back>>    <<Next>>


Kindly join Our Discord for Announcements


Chapter 17 Part 2:



I rest my back gazing at the trees above.


I want to make sure that Spica has fun in the next town. If possible, I want her to interact with other humans, even if it's just a little bit.


Fortunately, I've been to Miel Town before, so I don't have to worry about it.


I've already assessed our current situation and formulated a plan for the future. The only thing left is to do her best.



“...Uh-oh."



I jump off from my spot.



"We should get going."



For some reason, she looks unhappy. After a few seconds, she tugs on the sleeve of my dress a little.



"Wait."



She says and walks towards me.


She pats me on my back. It seems that she is removing the dirt on my body by lying down. I can use magic to remove dust from my body, and just a few minutes ago I saw Spica use magic to remove dust from her own body. I don’t understand why she didn’t use magic but instead, she does it by herself.



"Sorry for the trouble."



Instead of answering, I hear her humming happily.


Her hands, which had been gently removing dust, moved to my head and gently removed the dust from my hair.


....When I saw her so close, I felt like holding her pretty head in my hands.



"You sure are enjoying it.” (MC)


"Yes."



Saying that, Spica hums happily again.


I've heard that dragon-man has a very strong bond of trust between the races. If I replace the species with a similar-minded person, isn’t this behavior strange?...


I stop thinking about it because I can’t figure it out. Well, what will be will be. A bitter smile appears again.


The only thing I can do for Spica is to make sure she doesn't get hurt by any more humans. Including me.



"That's it.”


"Thanks." 


"You're welcome.”



I can’t see the expression on Spica's face, but I’m sure she is enjoying herself. That's what I thought.



■■■■



Beyond the vividly veined trees, my vision suddenly became clear.


Ahead of me is a spectacular view.


I posed triumphantly while Spica was taken aback. That's it, that's the reaction I wanted to see. That's why I didn't attempt to tell her the details.


They are at the top of a small hill, overlooking the small Miel Town.


The town of Miel is surrounded by a field of flowers that spreads out all around.


It is as if the whole town is the center of a giant flower.


From the town, there were several winding roads, which made it look more like flower petals separated from each other.


It is a landscape created by human hands, not by nature as I had seen in the past. She turns her head and looks at the field of flowers in awe.


It was one of the most mysterious places in the game. Also, one of my favorite places in the game.



“That's the place we're going to.  It is called Miel, the Flower Town.


"...Awesome."



Seeing Spica's wordless, I know it has been worth the long detour and several days of walking through the trees to come to Miel Town.



  • Translator: Heartless



<<Back>>    <<Next>>




*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Advertisement