Chapter 16.5: Side Chapter - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord

Chapter 16.5: Side Chapter - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord




<<Back>>    <<Next>>


Kindly join Our Discord for Announcements


Chapter 16.5: Side Chapter



“Aww…”



I open my mouth and let out a yawn.


I gather up my consciousness and keep it together so that I don't fall into the silent darkness of the depths of the ocean again. It's nothing exaggerated, I just woke up from sleep.


Ugh, I'm awake.



"Oh.”



I open my eyes and see the face of an incredibly beautiful girl filling my vision. The distance between us is probably a little less than 30 centimeters.


The girl is looking up at me, but when our eyes meet, she smiles softly.


Her silvery-white hair, which looks pleasant to touch, curled like the sea, gently lapping at the water's edge. Under her long eyelashes, alluring scarlet eyes stare right into mine.


When I first met her, she had an expressionless face. Her appearance was so great that I even felt a sense of mystery, and she had an otherworldly temperament that made it hard to believe she was a person with flesh.


But now.


Her snow-white skin that catches the warm sunlight is filled with the presence of the living. Before it can get registered in my mind, I feel my heart throb.


When I think about it, last night ...or rather this morning, we slept together on a small fur under the barrier. It's no wonder we're so close to each other in our sleep.


I reached out to my face to hide the embarrassment I felt from seeing her so close.


But, in the process, my hand accidentally touches her cheek.


Spica shyly twists her body. But she didn't shake off my hand.


While I’m wondering ...what is it like, Unknown to me, I pull her cheek.


...It's so soft, what is this? It's like I want to touch it endlessly. As I admiringly soak in the chewy texture, Spica smiles and reaches for my cheek.


I wonder what is going on with me, and then she too pulls my cheek.



“... Goooooddd mmmmorniiiiing."


"...Oh-oh-fu-aimasu (good morning)."



Somehow it became very funny and we both laughed.


...Not yet!


She puffs her cheeks full of air. Immediately, Spica's finger comes off my cheek. Hahahaha.


When I stare at Spica with a grin, she puffs out her cheeks in response.


However, I can see that she's trying her best to puff her cheeks as they aren’t stretched enough. Besides, Spica's cheeks are too soft to pull when she puffs.


I admit defeat in front of her too soft cheeks.


When I let go of her cheeks, Spica raises her upper body, looks down on me making a triumphant pose. But as she puffs out her nostrils, I squeeze her chin again. 


Take that, now where is that smile on your face!


As I am smiling in victory at Spica, who is now groaning at me…



"Hey!"



Spica complains as her fingers poke me at the sides.


Don't do it, my sides are weak.


Her fingers kept poking me. I feel so ticklish that I let out a shameful scream that I’m embarrassed to even raise.


Spica continues to poke me until she's satisfied, and there I’m left breathless.



“...Haha, haha."



I glance to the side to see if I should retaliate. I peek out from under the blanket and see her covered by a thin piece of cloth.


… I can't touch her!



"I'm sorry. I've lost."



I collapse on the spot and raise a declaration of defeat to Spica, who is silently puffing her cheeks with joy.

 


  • Translator: Heartless



<<Back>>    <<Next>>




4 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post