Chapter 10 Part 2: Bottom - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord

Chapter 10 Part 2: Bottom - I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord




<<Back>>    <<Next>>


Join Our Discord for Annoucements.


Chapter 10: Bottom (Part 2)



The entire Devil’s Den was covered with darkness.


Even our shadows are out of reach.


I was covered in a glow which usually happens while I'm using my mana and this is the only light in the den at present.


With it, our surroundings glowed making it less dark than before. Our shadows are created to make our existence known. Even if the light is unlikely here, it made a huge difference.


With a whooshing sound, the wind flowed through my body, I felt colder and colder as the climb down, and finally, my legs touched the ground.


■■■■■


I took out a magic item from my pouch called a moonlight stone that emits light.


It is a great magic item that can be activated by flowing mana into it, and after that, it will automatically float and follow the owner in response to his mana.


It's a sphere the size of a volleyball, and its surface is covered with mana, it is so dense that it leaves no gaps. As it's too dark to see it at the moment, but there's something simmering inside the translucent sphere, like a liquid.


This is a product of this fantasy world. I can't help but simply admire this thing.


Unlike the flames of a bonfire, it doesn't emit heat, which has its advantages and disadvantages. Being able to use it in such situations is a big help.


This is probably the second most essential magic tool for traveling. The first is of course the magic pouch.



"I'll turn on the lights.”



I told Spica, and let my mana flow into the tool.


A brilliant light shines down on the area.



"... It’s so pretty."



It was not me but Spica who muttered under her breath.


I continued to stare at the scene and even forgot to reply. I was simply overwhelmed by the view in front of me.


This was a huge dome-shaped limestone cave.


No, this was not just any ordinary limestone cave. I don't even know if I can call it a limestone cave.


All the stones that looked like rain pattering down on us are made of crystal.


An erratic flickering light was beamed from the moonlight stone, shining in the wavering light. The scenery changed every moment.


There is an underground lake surrounding the place where we are now, and mana is pouring out of it. The twinkling lights are like a night sky on the shore of the lake.


The scenery of a small stream of rushing water, the sound of the wind flowing around us with the beautiful flickering light.


A scene that no human could ever create.


Even though it was not cold, my entire body shivered. It was so beautiful and felt so unreal that I could even dare to believe it.


In the middle of my field of vision, there was a crystal that had been formed from mana.


It was supposed to be translucent, but it was a spectacularly clear green, and much larger than the one I had seen in the forest.


Oh, thank God. There it is.



"Spica, this is it! This is the crystal which causes those roars."



  • Translator: Heartless



<<Back>>    <<Next>>




1 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post

Advertisement