Chapter 1 (Part 2)

Chapter 1 (Part 2)






Note: All the chapters until 7 are migrated from "Novice MTL Translations" with permission from the original translator. The chapters will continue to be translated but uploaded on Noice Translations.


<<Back>>    <<Next>>


Chapter 1 (Part 2):


I took a deep breath and prepared myself, "Hiroki ...what kind of relationship do I have with Yuka?"


“Huh? What's up with you all of a sudden?"



Hiroki's smile never faltered. I don't know what he was thinking inside, but on the surface, he doesn't seem to be worried at all.



“Just answer me.”


“She’s your girlfriend, ...I guess.”


"My girlfriend, huh?...”



I sighed. Then I looked at Hiroki.



"Of course you know I'm dating Yuka, right?”


“Hmmm, that’s right”


“Who is my childhood friend?”


“I know that too.”


“Knowing that you've been having an affair with her.”


“Having an affair? What are you talking about, dude?”



The smile disappeared from Hiroki's face. I guess he can no longer afford it.



“When did it start? When did you and Yuka...?”


“I don’t have any relationship with her. It's a misunderstanding!”


“What is this misunderstanding!?”



I said it out loud and nodded to Mizuno who was listening to the conversation in silence.


Mizuno shows Hiroki a picture he took with his cell phone as evidence.



"Give it up, Hiroki. The evidence is there.”


“U-ugh...”



He showed him conclusive evidence of them going to and from the love hotel holding hands, and as expected, he couldn't get away with it.


Hiroki is at a loss for words, his face is covered in sweat, and he is breathing wildly. He looked like he could have collapsed from over-breathing.


I was planning to get a lot of information out of Hiroki.


Then.



"Good morning."



Yuka came into the classroom, saying as usual.



...To be continued!


---


Translator Corner: 


Thanks for reading my translation works.


I translate my works on my smartphone so kindly wait for updates. Also, I divided the chapters into two parts for my convenience. If possible I will try to upload the full chapter when I get used to it.


Thank you!




<<Back>>    <<Next>>

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Advertisement

Advertisement