Chapter 24 Part 2: Getting closer- I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord

Chapter 24 Part 2: Getting closer- I Thought I Picked Up a Girl Who Had Fallen Down, But It Turned Out To Be The Future Demon Lord




<<Back>>    <<Next>>


Kindly join Our Discord for Announcements


Chapter 24 Part 2:



...Ah. So delicious.


The viscous, sludgy honey dominates my mouth, and the massive lump of sugar attacks me. I don't remember this drink being this sweet.


Drinking this isn't going to calm me down. I scurry around and take a bird's eye view of the view from the roof.


The main street is made of white stone and looks a little weary from the rain, wind, and people coming and going. Not a single person is walking along with it at the moment.


At the end of the avenue, there is a large fountain and a flower bed that spreads out in a circle. I’m impressed by the amount of work that has been put into it.


It is the pride of Emil's city, the Main Street Park, which is usually filled with people, but now it is quiet, engulfed by the night.


I remember when I visited the park in the past, it was very colorful with street performances and live music. I wonder how it will be tomorrow.


...Once I thought about the pointless thing. I've calmed down a bit. 


I turn my gaze to the side.


Spica is within touching distance if I move my hand.


She looks up at me and smiles softly as if she is embarrassed.


I feel another surge of emotion, and my heart is on the verge of breaking. Spica laughs at my nervousness, covering her mouth with her slender hand and giggling.



“...Please give me a break."



I am out of breath. Maybe I should declare my surrender with a white flag.



"No."


“...Are you here to flag me down, Spica?”



She lifts her ass up to me without walking and leans over me.


She has a teasing smile on her face, but she can't hide the bright red face and the stiffness of her body that makes her feel nervous. But still, I manage to take a deep breath, and .. somehow my body relaxed.


Her soft body and body heat transmit through the thin cloth.


I've always had the impression that if I touch her, she would break. By touching each other in this way, I realize that Spica is also just a person.



"Thank you so much…”



She smiles at me as much as she can, much closer than she ever had before.



“...Hmm."



I put on my best serious expression and give her a nod. It sounds surprisingly stiff even to myself, but Spica nods her head happily.



****
  • Translator: Heartless



<<Back>>    <<Next>>




*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Advertisement

Advertisement